For Our Dental Implant Patients
Thank you for entrusting us with your Dental Implant needs. The practice has done its utmost best to produce the best clinical results possible. We hope we were able to provide you with a pain-free and comfortable experience from the surgical phase to the restorative phase.
There are a few things you can do to increase the odds that your dental implant will "last" as long as possible:
- Do not miss your periodic dental exam and hygiene appointment. This will allow us to monitor your dental implants.
- Oral Hygiene is very important. Remember to floss daily with waxed floss.
- Invest in a good electric toothbrush such as Philips Sonic Care or Oral B Professional Care toothbrush. Remember you made an investment for your dental implant so don't maintain it with a $5.00 manual toothbrush!
- Use a low abrasive toothpaste such as Arm & Hammer Dental Care, Oxyfresh, Colgate Total, Sensodyne, Tom's of Maine Sensitive.
- Use any mouthwash that contains fluoride.
A referral of your friend or co-worker to the practice is the greatest compliment you can give us. A credit of $200.00 will be placed on your dental account towards future dental treatment for every patient that entrusts us with their dental implant treatment.
This is our way of saying Thank You for being such a great patient!